c4oa header mint

Share your most recent CC acquisition

More
13 years 10 months ago #1291 by blu62vette
Though this is in the Morgan category dont feel like this has to be for Morgans only. I thought it would be good to have a place to share your most recent purchase if you choose to do so asI see this often on other boards. So if you have a recent purchase (also called NEWP for new purchase) feel free to share here or if you dont want to share then just read.....

I think this is my most recent CC purchase. I am focused on PL ad DMPL coins and have bought probably 15 or 20 this year, just not many CC's. At the last Long Beach show I picked up this coin. It is a 1884-CC in PCGS 65PL. It is a nice coin, not a knockout but will do for now. Dont know who I got it from. Some vest pocket dealer that came by my table.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #1292 by LITAS
What a good idea! This may become more popular than the Coin of the Week. Now one can show off his new purchases immediately, no waiting in line or conflicting with prior postings.

My last purchse was the 1885-CC $20. Images of this coin are posted under the Coin of the Week. My purchse just before that was a 1891-CC $5 MS-63 for the type set of CC gold. It was bought from a well known Minneapolis dealer.
[\center]

When you buy from a vest pocket dealer, you should let us know his name, address, phone number, etc. so we could get in touch with him too.

I think your idea will make this forum even more active.

John Armonas
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by LITAS.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #1301 by Garryn
This is my last coin purchase of any consequence, in 2009.
An 1882-CC. A PL is becoming scarcer on the market than DMPL, what do you think?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Garryn.

More
13 years 9 months ago #1331 by BobP
My latest purchase hasn't arrived yet, it is a toned 84 CC Morgan off ebay. I'll see if I can get a picture uploaded when it arrives.

More
13 years 9 months ago #1332 by Carsonite
Good Enough Bob,

We will look forward to seeing your picture.

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 9 months ago #1333 by Garryn
Welcome Bob!

Garry

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds