c4oa header mint

Have any C4OA members seen the movie "Virginia City" ?

More
13 years 1 month ago #2285 by Garryn
That was a great TV show. Virtually everyone on that show is gone now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2286 by coindrummer
Wow Carsonite!

That Bonanza video clip was great! Thank you for providing it for us.
I love the Lake Tahoe scenery and yep, their horses were mighty fast! This was truly one of my favorite TV shows of all times.

You're right...those guys had a dream job for sure.

As you said, If only they would've been introduced to "CC" coins what collections they might've built..now those would've been real BONANZA'S!!

I do know that Michael Landon was at least aware of coins. According to reports, There were several times when he would surprise his "Little House" cast and crew with gifts in the form of double eagle saints all in PCGS holders.

A big "welcome aboard" Bob (mycc)...great to see your post!

the drummer

P.S. "Carsonite Cartwright"....kinda has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by coindrummer.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2287 by mycc
Oh, I've read all the posts! From A to Z and enjoy them all. Still in a learning phase. You guys are sooo far ahead of me when it comes to the CC series and research and knowledge. I just started real late in life when it comes to my beloved Carson City; BUT, I've got years and years to catch up!

bob;)

More
13 years 1 month ago #2288 by Loosechange
Awesome video and spectacular scenery. VC is flat, I was there and I parked on the hill that's all. I love Bonanza. There was also a John Wayne movie that took place in Carson City. Jimmie Stewart and Ron Howard ( Opie Cunningham ) were also in it but the name of the film escapes me.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 1 month ago #2289 by coindrummer
Hi Bob

It doesn't matter if you're "far ahead" or "far behind"....it's the fact that you're "here" that counts!

I started out not knowing much at all about "CC" coins and related history....I've learned a lot! But....I still have so much more to learn. I myself am still far behind, so we are both in this together!

It's really good to see you jumping on board Bob (mycc)...you're very welcome!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2290 by Loosechange
Hi Bob,
I have just touched the tip of the iceberg myself. This is a great place to learn about Carson City coinage as well as have fun. We are all crazy for CC's. Glad to hear that you are also enjoying the posts!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds