c4oa header mint

Editing Option Available - All Discussion Board Posters

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1926 by Carsonite
Tom DeFina, a long-time C4OA member and faithful contributor to Curry's Chronicle, recently started getting more actively involved on this discussion board forum. We are happy to have Tom join in on the action.

While posting his messages, Tom noticed he didn't have an Edit option available to him at the end of his posts. This led us to discover an obcure setting in the administrative control panel for this Web site that regulates the Editing function.

We have adjusted this setting, which should now give everyone who has posted messages the option to edit their messages.

You should see the Edit button in the lower right section of your messages, as seen in the image below:

If you don't see this Edit button, please let us know.

If you have posted messages in the past that you wanted to edit but were not able to do so, you can go back to those messages and make your changes.

If you have questions about the Editing process, or if this function, or any function on this discussion board, doesn't work for you, please let us know.

The more feedback we get, the better we can make the discussion board experience for everyone.

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Carsonite. Reason: Add image

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #1931 by Belayoff
Carsonite,

Confirming that the edit button has always been there for me.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 3 months ago #1932 by coindrummer
My EDIT button is and has always been there...it's a good thing too, because I have to use it frequently!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 3 months ago #1939 by Garryn
Same here. I frequently hit two keys at once and have to spell check. But I have always been able to edit my posts.

More
13 years 3 months ago #1941 by coindrummer
Now that I think about it...I don't really need my EDIT button...........I navr make mistkeas onl

B)

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds