c4oa header mint

Traffic Trending Higher on CCCCOA Web Site - 3-11-11

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2185 by Carsonite
At the end of 2010 I posted a message that recognized a nice one-day jump in visitor traffic on this C4OA Web site. I also reported that average daily traffic had decreased from 30 to about 21 - 22. The one-day spike to 48 visitors back in December 2010 encouraged me to believe better days for this Web site were ahead. I am happy to report that this has become a reality.

As you can see in the image below, taken from Google Analytics, visitor traffic has been trending higher. Please look at the stats marked by red arrows that show 1) Average daily visitor traffic is now over 34 , and 2) Visitor traffic count hit 58 on Thursday March 10. You can also see we have had three days this past month where daily visitor traffic reached the 50 or more mark.

Please click on the following link to see larger image i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa262/maries...8-visits-3-10-11.jpg

These are encouraging signs. Our club and its Web site receive publicity in national numismatic publications, which we hope will draw more visitors to this discussion board. Thanks to the contributions of a handful of faithful members there is always interesting content for visitors to read.

Now if we can only get more visitors to post messages (or even just replies to others' messages), the activity on this discussion board will increase substantially. There's no reason why this Web site and its discussion board should not be one of the most popular numismatic destinations on the Internet.

Thanks to all who have helped bring this Web site's daily visitor traffic back up to a more respectable level.

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Carsonite. Reason: Add word.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2187 by deepsouthspike
Sometimes it just takes a Wizard to make the "Magic" happen!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by deepsouthspike.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2196 by coindrummer
All C4OAers!

YAY!!!

the drummer :woohoo:

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2248 by Belayoff
You mean that guy to the left of you don't ya?

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2332 by Loosechange
I have truly caught the CC fever and thanks to this board maybe I can get cured!!!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 1 month ago #2341 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

Welcome to the infirmary...we've all had the fever for quite some time!

:woohoo:

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds