c4oa header mint

Drummer posts his 400th!!!!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2440 by deepsouthspike
Congratulations and Happy 400th Birthday Post drummer!!!!!

deepsouth..........

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2441 by coindrummer
Yum!!!

Thank you Deepsouthspike!!!

:woohoo:

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2445 by Belayoff
What's really amazing about the 400 postings is that the Drummer's computer crashes about 20 times a month! : )

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2448 by coindrummer
Hi Belay!

My computer crashes! This is absolutely true! All the time

I actually broke down and ordered a brand new customized computer with Adobe 9...the works....yep, I'm actually going to replace the old warhorse!
Wouldn't you know it though, I was informed via e-mail today that there's a delay in shipping!
That my friend summarizes the history of my luck with computers.

the drummer
:silly:

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2465 by Belayoff
Drummer,

The delay was that it took them extra time to build in the auto-crash device. No sense in the Drummer owning a reliable computer.

We actually had a night off this weekend and took in Paul Simon's first concert of his new tour. A couple of the guys in the band are from his Graceland Album...one of my all time favorites.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2469 by coindrummer
Hi Belay

Yes, my new computer has the "custom-built-for-the-drummer-auto-crash" feature...:laugh: hahahaa that's very funny!!

'Rhymon' Simon" One of America's greatest! I still have an original "Graceland" LP in my vinyl records collection. although I have some very nice digital playback components, I still enjoy my good old vinyl! I own a good old V.P.I. turntable along with a superb tonearm and cartridge (needle)....Vinyl still has that old magic for me!

the drummer (but "You Can Call Me Al")

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds