c4oa header mint

GarryN Hits the 500-Post Mark!!

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #3021 by Carsonite
While I was away at the Chicago ANA, GarryN posted his 500th message on the C4OA discussion board forum. Because I didn't have access to a computer I couldn't take a screen-snapshot of GarryN's 500th post, so I can't include an image of it with this special announcement.

But all of you visitors to this discussion board get the idea anyway—GarryN has joined The Drummer in the 500-Post Club! And he deserves a hearty round of CONGRATULATIONS!!

At one point, GarryN was way out in front of everyone else who participates in this forum, but somehow, he lost some ground and let The Drummer catch him and then roar past him.

Let's all cheer GarryN on. Maybe he'll catch his second wind and make a race of it again with The Drummer.

We all appreciate GarryN's devotion to the C4OA discussion board and his long-time membership in our club.

Just think what 500 posts must look like to a newcomer like Mary Elise (she's looking at her 16th or 17th post and thinking, hmmmm, "It might take me years to reach the 500-Post level).

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Carsonite. Reason: Typo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #3023 by pmk700
Gongratulations Garry! :silly:

More
12 years 9 months ago #3024 by Garryn
yes, i was going to wait to start a new topic somewhere for my 500th, but i used it to tell a dumb drum joke on the '84-CC half eagle topic in Coin of the Week. Thanks for noticing!

More
12 years 9 months ago #3027 by maryelise8863
Go Garryn, go Drummer!

Yeah, 500 posts...mind-boggling...

Mary Elise
Attachments:

More
12 years 8 months ago #3029 by Garryn
Thank you, Mary Elise.