c4oa header mint

Post #600 For The Drummer On C4OA Discussion Board

More
12 years 7 months ago #3191 by Carsonite
Michael "The Drummer" Parrott keeps putting distance between himself and the rest of the participants on the C4OA Web site Discussion Board.

On Wednesday September 28, 2011 he notched his 600th step on the ladder toward the 1000-post pinnacle.

It is significant that his 600th post caught him daydreaming again—About going metal detecting in Virginia City.

Let's see, at the top of his wish list is an 1870-CC $20 gold piece. Then he now wants to add an 1893-CC gold eagle to his collection. He wants to get the first "CC" coin he ever owned back, he wants to .... and so on and so on.

May all your dreams come true Michael. In the meantime, keep up the good work of supporting this Web site's discussion board.

Drum roll please!

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3194 by Loosechange
Way to go Drummer!!!!!!!!!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 7 months ago #3198 by Garryn
Way to go Drummer! :laugh:

More
12 years 7 months ago #3201 by maryelise8863
Go Drummer!

When my husband, Louis, and I come to the CC Show next year, we'd love to get some metal detectors and help you fulfill your CC gold coin dreams! Maybe a C4OA outing to VC is in order?

:laugh:

Mary Elise

Mary Elise

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #3204 by randysc
A C4OA trip to Virginia City? I'm down with that.
-R.-

Oh yeah, congratulations to the Drummer for his 600th post, and counting. Wa-hoo!
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by randysc.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #3206 by coindrummer
OMG folks...600!

Thank you everyone

Carsonite, I do indeed want everything you mentioned, plus the 1876-CC 20 center and the 1870 through 1875-CC seated quarters...aw what the heck, throw in the 1870 through 1874-CC seated dimes...and...I almost forgot the "CC" half dollars. While were at it, let's also include the four seated "CC' dollars and a nice 1889-CC Morgan (PCGS MS-65 preferred)...and ....and....

You're right Carsonite, I want 'em all...I got the "CC" bug for sure!

We'll start with the 1870-CC $20 first though OK!

DRUM ROLL/CYMBAL CRASH indeed!!:silly:

Thank you all....

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by coindrummer.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds