c4oa header mint

2011 ANA Club Membership Renewal

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #3532 by Ms. Maya
Hello C4OAers,

It is time once again for the C4OA to renew its membership with the American Numismatic Association. This membership allows us to continue holding meetings at the annual World’s Fair of Money conventions.

The renewal dues are $75, but for each club member’s personal ANA membership name and number I provide with the C4OA’s renewal, we are able to deduct $5 from the total. So, for 15 ANA membership numbers, our club’s renewal is free!

Please respond with your ANA member number, and I will add your name to the renewal paperwork.

Note – I already have ANA membership numbers for the following Discussion Board participants:

Carsonite
Belayoff
coindrummer
mcfly65202
deepsouthspike
Sierrabiker

So, if you’re not on the list, please send me your ANA number! (If you don’t want your number seen publicly, you can email it to me at maya@ccccoa.com.)

Thanks everyone,

Maya
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Ms. Maya.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3551 by Ms. Maya
Alright, I guess I don't have any biters for ANA membership numbers. In any case, I'll keep checking this post until November 4, 2011 (Friday). After that, I'll be forced to process the renewal with the numbers I have.

Please submit your ANA membership number if you have one.

Thanks,

Maya

More
12 years 6 months ago #3579 by maryelise8863
Sorry, Ms. Maya, I haven't been online to see this request. Probably too late but...

Member Number - R-3160467
Name - Mary Elise Arnold-Giambrone

Mary Elise

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds