c4oa header mint

Michael The Drummer Parrott Posts His 700th DB Message!

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #3687 by coindrummer
Hi and thanks Loosechange!

Here's some answers to your question(s):

My very first drum-kit was a Slingerland "Buddy Rich" model in white marine pearl finish...that was in 1963! I miss that kit and wish I had it today.
I then used Ludwig drums for many years (late 1960's thru 1970's)..."Super Classic" snare drums and later a Ludwig "Black Beauty" 5-1/2" x 14" snare drum which I still own, prize and treasure to this day!

I also used Rogers drums for a brief period....then switched to Yamaha Recording Custom series which is what I use today.

I especially prefer K Zildjian cymbals, Remo drumheads and Vic Firth drumsticks. I also own a couple of custom made(by Keplinger) snare drums of various sizes...even a little "piccolo" snare drum

Readers out there will want to know "what does all this have to do with "CC" coins?" the answer: My drum kits made it possible for me to PURCHASE my beloved "CC" coin! :lol:

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by coindrummer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3689 by Loosechange
I like you, have always preferred Zildjian cymbals. Great stuff Drummer ! I need a sideline to help me with the CC coins that I want:P Someday:laugh:

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 6 months ago #3690 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

Glad to know that you're a drummer too! Yes...Zildjian cymbals (especially certain selected K Zildjians) are my all-time faves

Thanks for your good words my friend.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 6 months ago #3692 by Loosechange
Drummer like you said it seems a little off topic, but it is what we do that helps us get these jewels from our favorite mint. I especially like to hear how people acquired their coins and and the stories that go with them. It makes this all the more special.

Thanks my friend in sharing yours.

Loosechange

PS: this is just the greatest club on earth. Look forward to a special news flash in the upcoming days ahead from me Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 6 months ago #3694 by coindrummer
Thank you again Loosechange

Like you, I too enjoy hearing about other collectors and their ventures. it is one of the funnest aspects to my personal collecting experiences.

I'm looking forward to your special "news flash" coming soon...I'll be waiting!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds