c4oa header mint

Fall-Winter Chronicle is at the Printers!

More
12 years 7 months ago #3287 by Ms. Maya
Hello C4OAers!

This is to inform you that your long-awaited fall-winter 2011 issue of Curry's Chronicle is approved and queued for printing. It should be mailed out by October 14, so expect it in the first week of November.

As always, give a little grace period for those journals that take longer to arrive. For whatever reason (*cough, cough* a less-than-efficient postal system;)), some club members receive their copies a lot sooner than others, regardless of where they're located around the country. In any case, if you haven't received your fall-winter 2011 journal by November 20, 2011, please notify us at info@ccccoa.com.

Let us know when you receive the journal—we look forward to your feedback here on the discussion board. Make sure to leave your comments and letters to the editor here on the forum, or send them in the old-fashioned way.

Thanks so much for your support!

Maya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3293 by maryelise8863
Woo hoo! This time I might understand what I'm reading in Curry's! ;)
Looking forward to receiving it.

Mary Elise

More
12 years 7 months ago #3308 by Belayoff
Maya,

Just wanted to shout out a big thanks to everyone at Southgate Coins who work so hard to produce this great publication.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 7 months ago #3313 by Loosechange
I echo what Belay Off says!! You guys do an awesome job in getting this publication into print!! My hats off to you all at Southgate Coins!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds