c4oa header mint

Fall-Winter Chronicle Table of Contents Published

More
12 years 7 months ago #3351 by Ms. Maya
Hey guys (and ladies),

Miss Nicole just published the latest cover image and Table of Contents for the fall-winter 2011 issue of Curry’s Chronicle in the "Curry’s Chronicle" section of the Web site.

As I mentioned in my last post, you should expect to receive your fall-winter 2011 issue soon. But if you can’t bear waiting, there are two teaser-articles published in PDF format, ready for you to drool over.

Scariest thing you hope NOT to see this Halloween?
... An 1870-CC double eagle ... POLISHED AND IN A BEZEL!

<<Evil laugh :evil:>>

Happy Halloween all,

Maya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3352 by maryelise8863
Yeah, I see a link to my Daddy's article! He mentioned it, and he'll be thrilled it was published. I'd better get to reading it...

Mary Elise

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #3360 by coindrummer
MS MAYA!!

1870-CC double eagle-polished-in a bezel?

Oh Noooooooooooooooooo!!!
Trick or treat...right?

I got my Fall-Winter 2011 copy of the Chronicle today...less than an hour ago. I haven't read all the articles yet but there looks to be some incredible reading ahead for me this evening.

I did read the Letters to the Editor and I saw my article and the many acknowledgments for the impromptu regional meeting in Carson City this past August. Thank you so very much for all your kind words...I must share the credits with my good friends Larry and Linda Martin. This fun event would've never happened without their generous assistance.

Briefly looking through my new issue I see some tantalizing articles that I'm looking forward to digging into.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by coindrummer.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3362 by Loosechange
I can't wait to get my copy! Look forward to reading the newbie articles. I will let you know when my copy arrives.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 7 months ago #3367 by maryelise8863
Curry's has delivered in Chicagoland!

Unfortunately, my new postal guy, Dave, took a tumble off the front porch while delivering some oversize envelopes. He hurt his elbow -- and his pride, I'm sure, when he landed sprawled out on the driveway. I hope he's going to be OK!

Mary Elise

More
12 years 7 months ago #3368 by coindrummer
Hi Maryelise

Sorry about your postman!

For years I've held the C4OA member record for getting my
Curry's Chronicle last....I'm very happy not to be that record holder anymore!

I got my copy yesterday and let me say that you have some great reading in store.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds