c4oa header mint

1884-CC $5 Gold CC Coin of the Week - 8/7/2011

More
12 years 9 months ago #3012 by Garryn
Drummer, we all view you as a cymbal of dedication to the CC cause and we know you are not just along for the "ride". OK I will stop. :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #3014 by coindrummer
Hi Garryn

We all know that the "CC" bug is a hard one to kick. Tom and I both feel the same about that. I have certainly improved my rudimental writing skills by doing the COW project...it got easier after I got a new computer as my old one crashed all the time. So, I will be sticking with this new one for all my future writing projects.
It's been wonderful to see all us COW posters band together for this amazing project....as far as a fun learning experience, you just can't beat it...

the drummer ;)

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 9 months ago #3018 by Belayoff
Drummer,

Another first rate article! You posted the 84'-CC $5 article the day I left on vacation. Unfortunately, the IPod I brought had huge technical issues with the ISP at the location I was in, so I was not able to open major files, puruse web sites, nor post comments on the C4OA site.

The major points you make in your article could easily be split into two or three separate Curry's Chronicle articles. It constantly amazes me how much there is to learn and discuss regarding our CC specialty nook of numismatics.

See ya soon in Carson City!

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 9 months ago #3019 by coindrummer
Hi Belay

I hope you had tons of fun on your vacation.

I learn something (a lot of things actually) every time I do a COW post and/or read another post.
This has simply been an amazing project and learning experience.

Your words of praise are very heartfelt as you are in my opinion at the very top-o-the-world when it comes to COW posting!

We will see you in Carson....soon now.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds