c4oa header mint

1884-CC $10 Gold C.C. Coin of the Week 9-4-2011

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #3103 by randysc
Thank you all for your kind words and support, it means a lot to me at this time. It is indeed an honor and my prevlige to be associated with such fine people as yourselves. Thanks again.
-R-
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by randysc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3130 by deepsouthspike
Randy,

First off, I would like to say I have enjoyed every contribution you have made to the 111 week project and the CCCCOA. You have contributed an amazing wealth of knowledge to anyone who has read your stories on Carson City Coins.

What you stated about there not being a realistic price guide for Carson City coins is so true. Sometimes that works against the actual true values of these Rare Carson beauties but also sometimes in our favor. I recently made a few purchases where someone sold me "CC" coins based on what his grey sheet was listing them for. I have to tell you, I purchased everything he had with a little "cc" on the back!

The study of the "CC" Mint certainly has a long way to go before many mysteries surrounding it can be revealed, if ever. Your contributions and passions for "CC" coins on this forum have been most appreciated by myself and I am sure, by anyone who ever reads these excellent articles!

Thanks again for another great addition to the 111 week project!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds