c4oa header mint

New Exonumia Category on C4OA Discussion Board

More
13 years 5 months ago #1649 by Carsonite
ANNOUNCEMENT

In a continuing effort to make the C4OA discussion board as interesting to as many members as possible, we have added a new category. You can find it under the Carson Mint History section.

It is called Nevada & Carson City Exonumia

Following is a brief description of what kind of information you can post in this category:

Exonumia refers to coin-like objects, such as tokens and medals. It branches out to include counterstamped coins, all similar non-coin items, such as ingots (bars), canceled dies, impressions struck from canceled dies, elongated coins, and basically any non-paper-like collectibles you want to link to coin collecting. For this C4OA forum, we want to limit the discussion to Carson City Mint- and northern Nevada history-related items.

If you have questions about what kind of collectibles you should post messages about in this new category, please send us an email.

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #1783 by Belayoff
Rusty,

I think this is a great idea. As i mentioned earlier to Mitchel, I am always on the lookout for CC related items, but I simply have not run into anything yet.

But I'll keep looking...that's for sure.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds