c4oa header mint

Help On How To Post Images On This Discussion Board

More
13 years 5 days ago #2561 by Carsonite
Deepsouth wrote in the Coin of the Week section under the 1873-CC double eagle posting:

Perhaps what we need to have is a "how to post photos on the CCCCOA forum" class! Now that would be a 2 hour class that should be scheduled at the ANA and Carson Mint shows! I suppose that would only work if everyone had a laptop.

I need to check if I have your e-mail addresses??? If not perhaps I can ask Southgate to forward them to me. What we need to coordinate is a time we can both be in front of our computers at the same time and I can walk you through the steps as Southgate Coins did for me right over the phone. It can be a little frustrating at the start until you get the hang of it, but once you get rolling you certainly feel as if you have climbed a steep Mountain!

And Loosechange, You know I was just kidding about you being on the forum at all hours of the night, I am the same exact way!

Best,
deepsouth

We want all participants on this C4OA discussion to know how to post images in their messages. It will take a team effort by everyone involved, but if you all are willing, it can be done.

When members join forces to form a supportive community, everyone benefits. Some people say, "It takes a village"; We say, "It takes a community."

Thanks for supporting one another.

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #2562 by Loosechange
I agree Rusty, The people on our forum are always so helpful in every way. This is my all time favorite blog spot, in fact it is my only blog spot.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds