c4oa header mint

New people on the forum!!!! WELCOME!

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #3304 by Loosechange
Just a note to say that it is a pleasant sight to see new names on the forum!!! I am sure we are all looking forward to your experiences and stories of anything relating to the Carson City Mint and it's coinage as well as the Comstock!!!

Loosechange says........... WELCOME!

Go "CC'S"
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Loosechange.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3309 by Belayoff
I second and third that sentiment!

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 7 months ago #3329 by Ms. Maya
Loosechange,

It’s great that you’re welcoming all the newbies. From novice to expert, this discussion board provides a place for people to get deeper into the Carson City Mint’s legacy, to learn something they didn’t know, and even to share stories about their experiences relating to “CCs.” There’s nowhere else like it on the web!

Here’s a list of those who have contributed their thoughts on the discussion board over the past few months:

coindrummer
Garryn
BelayOff
Loosechange
randysc
deepsouthspike
ms. maya
mitchell
Carsonite
maryelise8863
gsmick
mcfly65202
alwayzsmiln1
pmk700
OriginalCC
veganDave
barbiebabs
Flasks

Pretty impressive, huh? Now, if we could double the number of posters and get everyone on track to replicate the pace set by the top-five participants, we would have one of the liveliest collector forums on the Internet.

It puzzles us why more C4OA members don’t visit the club’s Web site and join in on the discussion board, because as all the regular “boarders” know, it’s a lot of fun. We’re grateful, though, for everyone who participates both frequently and infrequently.

Maya

More
12 years 7 months ago #3330 by Garryn
I have seen a few other people online from time to time, but no comments from them. Even a simple question from "lurkers" would spark some activity. So if you are reading this, just say hello!

More
12 years 7 months ago #3331 by pmk700
Those of us who are novices really, really appreciate those who share their knowledge on this board. I am constantly amazed at what I learn here. Many thanks!

More
12 years 7 months ago #3333 by coindrummer
Greetings all

I second, third, fourth and fifth that sentiment!

Welcome to all new (and old) "CC" fans everywhere...we really can't wait to hear your stories about your coins and collections and related experiences....welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds