c4oa header mint

C4OA Meeting at Boston ANA

More
13 years 9 months ago #1428 by Ms. Maya
I, too, wish I could have been at the C4OA Annual meeting this year in Boston. Last year was so much fun, and it would have been really nice to see all of our east-coast C4OAers. Thanks for the recap, Loosechange.

Even with working at the store when ballots were being processed, Nicole and Marie were able to keep the fact that Rusty won the Hal V. Dunn Literary award a complete secret. It's pretty awesome, though, and the certificate Mr. McCarty had created looks amazing.

Hopefully the regional C4OA meeting in Carson City will go just as smoothly, and we'll have a fantastic dinner at Adele's afterward. I'm looking forward to seeing all you other RSVPs!

-Maya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #1439 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

we're going to miss you in Carson City this year...our "CC" mint meeting is shaping up to be another great C4OA event.

I wasn't able to make it to Boston this year. Maybe next year we'll both be able to make both events!

Michael the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 8 months ago #1442 by Garryn
I was in Boston the week before. Bad timing.

More
13 years 8 months ago #1452 by Belayoff
Hopefully? No worries Maya. Anyone with as much O.C.D. going on as Bruce would not allow very many any loose ends.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 8 months ago #1453 by Belayoff
Garryn, Maya, Michael and Loosechange,

Wouldn't it be awesome to get all Western, Central and Eastern US C4OA members together for one Mega CC meeting?

It's something worth shooting for!

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 8 months ago #1454 by Garryn
It sure would, or just wait for an ANA meeting in various regions

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds