c4oa header mint

Informal C4OA gathering

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #2753 by Belayoff
Nevada State Museum's Carson City Coin Show Aug 27 & 28, 2011 .

Several C4OA members have indicated they will attend the weekend show.
If anyone would like to participate in an informal C4OA get-together, please indicate your interest here on the discussion board. Senior member Michael Parrott and I will put our heads together and organize something for Friday evening over dinner.

We'll keep everyone informed if an informal meeting comes together.

Thanks...Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Belayoff.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2759 by randysc
Replied by randysc on topic Re:Informal C4OA gathering
I will be there and willing to help out if needed.
-R-

More
12 years 11 months ago #2766 by coindrummer
Hi to all C4OAers

Yes...we can have an informal C4OA get-together on Friday evening August 27th...the restaurant is yet to be determined but will be somewhere in the Carson City area and close to the mint (NV State Museum)

No formal regional meeting this year but this will be a fun alternative.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to one and all!!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 10 months ago #2809 by deepsouthspike
Recently, I received an e-mail from the Nevada State Museum reminding me about the upcoming Coin show at the Carson City Mint in August. The e-mail also mentioned about the raffle and prizes that will be held at the show as well and that you may purchase your tickets in advance-
I believe you do not need to be present to win, so if you cannot attend the show you can still support the museum and have a chance to win. Unsure how they would deliver the prizes to winners whom are not present though.

Some of the prizes sound really great! You may even purchase tickets in advance to the show dates. Contact the Nevada State Museum for details.

deepsouth..........

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds