c4oa header mint

Letter from Southgate

More
12 years 8 months ago #3081 by coindrummer
Greetings to all C4OAers

I received a very special and touching letter in the mail today and I want to share this with you all.

I want to send a great big thank you to all who in any way, big or small, played a part in this fabulous past weekend in Carson City.
Projects like these cannot be accomplished by one single person...it's a team effort.
The success of this past weekend shows the high quality of our membership...long live the C4OA!!

Letter from Southgate Coins

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3082 by gsmick
Replied by gsmick on topic Re:Letter from Southgate
Each and everytime I return to this site, I am totally impressed with the thoughtfullness of its members. This letter and reply is just another example. I am going to try to make the next get together in August 2012. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

Glenn

More
12 years 8 months ago #3084 by coindrummer
Hi gsmick

You'll have fun at our next meeting/dinner/event or whatever...we all look forward to meeting you too. Thanks you for your nice words!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 8 months ago #3088 by maryelise8863
Michael, This is your friend Tony responding on my daughter's computer. Say hello to everyone for me. This is my first lesson and my first blog ever! Add my congrats to your fan mail.

This is Mary Elise...great job, Drummer! And Dad's doing great on his first ever computer lesson. We'll let you know when he's online for good.

Mary Elise

More
12 years 8 months ago #3090 by Belayoff
Replied by Belayoff on topic Re:Letter from Southgate
Glenn,

Hope to see you at one of the C4OA's gatherings in the future.
They are all most worthwhile.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 8 months ago #3094 by coindrummer
Hi Tony and Maryelise

First computer lesson and first C4OA blog ....drum roll....cymbal crash.....yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS TONY!!!!

Be carefull...computers may be habit-forming :lol:

Welcome aboard my friend

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds