c4oa header mint

Purchasing coins on approval

More
13 years 3 months ago #1975 by Loosechange
It is sad that there are so many out there willing to separate your money from your wallet by being deceitful. Belay, how was the seminar at the ANA in January regarding counterfeits? I am not sure if you had posted in another area on the board.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1976 by Garryn
Belay: That is part of a coin show in Seattle? has that happened yet?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Garryn.

More
13 years 3 months ago #1977 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

It is sad that crooked people ruin everything...."Welcome the earth, third rock from the sun"

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 3 months ago #1978 by Loosechange
I used to receive Mexican gold half escudo coins on approval from a dealer in Oregon back in the 80's. I sure wish I had discovered the coins from Carson City back then. Actually my first major coin purchase was a GSA CC Morgan back in the 70's but I never paid to much attention to the coins that I truly appreciate now especially the minor coins.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 3 months ago #1979 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

Your story is very much like mine...I suspect a lot of other C4OAers wish they had found "CC" coins earlier in their lives too.
When I think back to my young days...bringing in some pretty nice $$...oh, the "CC" collection I could've built by now!...if only I had known. Way back then, my beloved coins were only a fraction of the prices they are now.
Ours is a very common tale my friend.

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 2 months ago #2105 by Loosechange
I have slowly begun to liquidate any non "CC" coins and put the returns into Carson City minted coins. I will be starting with a type set, at least that is where I would like to start. My head gets all crazy when it comes "CC" coins. Focus Loosechange I tell myself.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds