c4oa header mint

Ghosts of Virginia City DVD

More
13 years 1 month ago #2362 by deepsouthspike

Here is another new DVD I just located.....
"Ghosts of Virginia City"
featuring The Ghost trackers

On the back of the DVD it reads.....

Virginia City has survived into the 20th century with most of it's 19th century charm and appearance. The wooden sidewalks, store fronts and victorian style homes on the steep hills of this town of about 1,000 people haven't changed much since the days when young Sam Clemens was writing for a local newspaper under the Pen name "Mark Twain". Join movie mix and ghost trackers as they explore some of Virginia City's most famous sites. Hear some of the legendary tales of ghosts told to us by Janice Oberding author of "Ghosthunters guide to Virginia City". Go on paranormal investigations and see for yourself if this old town is haunted. Visit the Gold Hill Hotel, Mark Twain Museum,Pipers Opera House,St. Marys Art Center, The Old Washoe Club,The Silver Queen Hotel,and the Silver Terrace Cemetery. The Ghost Trackers believe, Do You?

running time is approximately 60 minutes.....

enjoy.....deepsouth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2363 by coindrummer
Oohhhhhh! :ohmy:

I gotta check this one out

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2364 by Loosechange
Wow,the cover of the DVD reminds me of when my wife and I were walking around the cemetery and she asked me how much money would it take to stay in there overnight, Answer: There isn't enough!

One spooked out Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2367 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

There's a campground just adjacent to the Virginia City cemetery. I camped out there for 3 nights back in the early 1990's. It was in late August and despite the usually nice weather at that time of year a cold hard wind came blowing through Storey County. I could barely manage to get the tent set-up the wind was so strong! I could clearly see the cemetery and all the burial site markers from our tent, they were mere yards away...it was very spooky!! But......no ghosts on that visit....or at least that I was aware of!:blink:

I enjoyed my camping adventures back then but now prefer the comfort of a nice motel room with all the amenities! Comes with age I guess.
:silly:

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by coindrummer.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds