c4oa header mint

Annual coin show highlights in Carson City

More
14 years 9 months ago #293 by ccroger
This will be a great first show for you as it is small and casual and an unbeatable location. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #295 by Garryn
Looking forward to it Crystal
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Garryn.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #299 by Garryn
Some discussion on the upcoming Carson City show on Vamworld. We can monitor it from here. They will be posting cherrypicking results afterwards.

www.vamworld.com/message/view/home/13636569

Members please post what you see and/ or buy on our forum!! I hear there will be exhibits.

How many C4OA members do we expect to attend? I sure wish I could get there. :unsure:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Garryn.

More
14 years 9 months ago #300 by Carsonite
So far, 29 members have sent RSVPs to let us know they're planning to attend. If that's true, C4OA members will represent 5% of the total attendance the museum usually attracts for the two-day show.

I'm sure that several members will post their observances of the show and the C4OA meetings on this discussion board next week.

Wish you could be there.

C4OA Lifer!

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #302 by ccroger
What a fun show and fantastic meeting and dinner. The highlight had to be seeing all the wonderful show and tell at the Friday afternoon meeting. Bob's, greatgrandmothers 1870 dollar from Abe Curry was tough to beat but there were lots of other very interesing items as well. Great to meet many of the other club members as well and thanks for sharing.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by ccroger.

More
14 years 9 months ago #303 by Loosechange
Great Story CCRoger!!! Thanks for sharing it with all who visit. I only wish that I was closer to Carson City instead of 2000 miles away. Carson City is in my land of enchantment. Coin shows in the New England area are not bad and in fact you can usually get some great buys on our favorite "CC" coins. My plan is to attend next years show and I am working toward that goal right now. Thanks again CCRoger!!

Loosechange
Mark in NH C4OA#0335

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds