c4oa header mint

Coin of the Week article

More
12 years 5 months ago #3835 by Loosechange
From the few of us that read and post comments on the Coin of the Week posts I must say PLEASE show your support for the hard work that Rusty did regarding the epic informative post of the 1873-CC without arrows dime.

Leave a comment! I know Rusty pours his heart and soul into these ultra informative articles, and if you enjoy them as much as the few of us that comment about them do, let him know.

Sorry if I am repeating myself:dry:

Happy Holidays to all!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3842 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

You are sure right...Rusty poured his heart composing these final four "Royal" COWposts. Every single member of this club (and others too) should read these fantastic articles. Those that don't are missing out on something very special...posts on these royal rarities - the likes which have not been written before.

I sent in my replies...everyone else should send at least some acknowledgement reply to these superb posts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 4 months ago #3843 by Loosechange
Drummer,
I was echoing your posts regarding the 1870-CC double eagle about participation from other members on the Coin of the Week posts. I know how much work is put into these posts as you do, and the other posters that worked on the project know what we are talking about. Maybe I am over enthusiastic about that project. I have copied and put together a journal of my own about the "Royals" of the Carson City Mint. I will say yours is much "purtier" than mine.

May all your dreams be "CC" ones.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds