c4oa header mint

New Online Resource: The Superintendent Shrine

More
14 years 1 day ago #1168 by Ms. Maya
Dear C4OAers,

I wanted to inform everyone that there is a new work-in-progress in the left-hand navigational menu. If you look, there's now a link titled "Superintendent Shrine."

The Superintendent Shrine will allow us to post mini-biographies of each of the seven superintendents of the Carson City Mint.

We will eventually be posting related images, and we'd love to hear what you think about this new section of the website.

Also, some of you may get feelings of déjà vu when you read the biographies, but fear not: these biographies are actually excerpts from Rusty Goe's article from the summer 2007 issue of Curry's Chronicle.

Hope you enjoy this new freebie addition to our already fabulous club Web site! (And, of course, kudos to Rusty for the content!)

Thanks
<3 Maya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 hours ago - 14 years 8 hours ago #1169 by Ms. Maya
>>>Images now posted!<<<

Please note: For superintendents Hetrich, Garrard, and Wright, we do not have actual images. The images provided are stock photos.

Enjoy!
Last edit: 14 years 8 hours ago by Ms. Maya.

More
13 years 11 months ago #1172 by Sierrabiker
Another terrific Link into the Lives of the important men running the Mint. I already enjoyed Rusty's article back in the summer 2007 Curry's
Issue.
Robert Hofer, the last Superintendent, caught my eye.
On the street, back in Switzerland were I grew up,there also lived an Robert Hofer, maybe they are realted?

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds