c4oa header mint

Southgate Coins Makes Its Debut on YouTube!

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1210 by Ms. Maya
Hi C4OAers,

After a long, trial-and-error process of learning videography, Rusty Goe has successfully uploaded his first YouTube video entitled "How to Build a 10-Piece Type Set of Rare Coins from the Carson City Mint - Part 1."

You can view the video by clicking this link: www.youtube.com/user/SouthgateCoins#p/a/u/0/a97j74_Hn3c .

It's quite an effort to jam that much information into a 10-minute time slot, but somehow, Rusty accomplished it—complete with images of each denomination, and everything.

Once again: kudos to the Wizard!

-Maya

PS- The more hits he receives, the more videos he'll put up, so make sure to share!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Ms. Maya.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1218 by coindrummer
There is a wizard!! I really, really enjoyed this video and quite frankly would love to have those coins in my ownership! Every C4OA member needs to watch this extremely well done video...then everyone and anyone who is entertaining the idea of purchasing/investing in CC coins absolutely needs to watch this special presentation.
I also think it's a great idea to divide this project into two seperate parts as you have done here. It means that a bit more time can be devoted to each one of the ten CC denominations.
Again, very, very well done!

Michael the drummer

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by coindrummer.

More
13 years 11 months ago #1220 by Garryn
I agree, I enjoyed it very much. It's nice to put a voice to the face.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds