c4oa header mint

Counterfeit Carson City dollar on the Bay

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2089 by Garryn
Don't everyone jump at this at once. This closes on Ebay at about 9 am PST, Mar 2. If I could be sure this character would deliver, I might invest $20 and start a date set.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&i...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Garryn.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2094 by Loosechange
Wow got to have that!!!!!!!! not! It is truly amazing the stuff that is out there and for someone that thinks they are getting a deal:( what a shame, caveat emptor ( spelling) is what comes to mind.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2112 by Garryn
Here is another that was on Ebay a few years ago, 1844-CC. There is a date set out there somewhere :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #2113 by randysc
Actually if the were made of silver, which I doubt they are, it would be a good buy.
-R-

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2114 by Garryn
Someone bid on the item. The bidder is identified as such: "Private listing, Bidders' identities protected." I hope the bidder knows what he/ she is bidding on and doesn't need to be protected from him/ herself. It is possible this is a shill bid to feign interest in the item.

When the other coin was listed you could still contact bidders and I told at least one bidder that the item was a counterfeit. I told the seller that too. I believe the listing was pulled at some point. This one has lasted till the end.

It closed at $36.96. Seven bids. Seller has other stuff too. Not with date problems, but susspect nonetheless.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds