c4oa header mint

Currys Chronicle Fall-Winter 2010 is at the Printers

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1613 by randysc
Recieved my copy mid last week. While the whole copy is exceptionally great, I'm especially fond of page 14.
YEA GIANTS!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by randysc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1617 by Belayoff
Unfortunately for me, I've been traveling on business and will not get home till the middle of next week. I'm sure my cat is enjoying my copy of Curry's which was likley delivered while I've been away.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1627 by Garryn
Just FYI, I received my copy on Saturday, November 6. Did anyone who logs in here receive theirs any later?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Garryn.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1634 by Belayoff
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the condition of my Curry's Chronicle ever since the changes were made to the quality of the mailer.

Unfortunately, due to the necessity of turning my house into a full time nursing home for my 90 year old dad in October, and again in November for my 85 year old mother, I am wwwaaayyy behind on just about everything.

I'm at least six weeks behind on my business travel schedule, four weeks behind reviewing and approving 2011 business related budgets, and two weeks behind the normal start date for writing my company year-end report. Anything with a November post mark is still six inches down in my reading pile.

Clearly, I should be working to catch up on all of this today since my brother came over to spot me for a few hours this afternoon. But to hell with it...I gonna grab that thick packet way down in the pile, rip it open and read my Currys Chronicle instead.

D elay Off!

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Belayoff.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds