13 years 6 months ago #1604 by coindrummer
I'm always the last to get my copy.

the drummer:silly:

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1605 by Ms. Maya
Michael,

I need to let you know you are not the last person in the club to receive his or her copy of Curry's Chronicle. Tony and Mary Ann Arnold visited us today to wish Marie happy birthday. I showed Tony your message and he wanted me to let you know he is always the last member to receive his Curry's Chronicle. Tony doesn't have a computer, so since he can't let us know when he receives his Chronicle by email or on this Web site, he always calls us when his copy arrives.

Maya

More
13 years 6 months ago #1606 by Ms. Maya
Hello Belay Off,

Tony and Mary Ann Arnold stopped by the store today and we showed them the recent postings on the C4OA discussion board (they don't own a computer).

Tony asked me to send his best regards to you.

Maya

More
13 years 6 months ago #1607 by coindrummer
Hi Maya

What? Tony doesn't own a computer? Never heard of such a thing!!!

Like I said before....I'm always the 2nd to last to recieve my Chronicle

hahaha:lol:

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 6 months ago #1610 by Loosechange
Hello to all you CC fans, Loosechange in NH here to tell you all that I just received my copy of Curry's Chronicles and boy is it jammed packed with information about our favorite coins and mint. Will post later as I am running off to my favorite chair and enjoy our award winning journal.

Mark "Loosechange" Archambault
RM #0335

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 6 months ago #1612 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

I got my copy as well, earlier this week...I'm already on my 2nd reading! Our Curry's just keeps getting better and better. It now has the look and feel of a big-time club publication. I'm long overdo for an article. Right now, I'm on a slow borrowed computer...mine crashed again! I think I'm going to have to break down and buy a new one.
Congrats to all that makes the Chronicle a reality.

Michael the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds