c4oa header mint

COWboys Article in the Spring, 2011 Chronicle

More
13 years 2 months ago #2173 by Belayoff
Garry,

I have not received my copy yet, presumably because I am further away from the initiation point of its distribution...out here in the frozen north as I am. : )

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2174 by coindrummer
Hi Belay

Thank you for your encouranging words! Writers like you and Deepsouthspike have raised the bar on the level of fine COW article posting. I can't wait to see Rusty's final contributions on the "monster" coins from the Carson City mint.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 2 months ago #2182 by Loosechange
I have yet to receive my copy of Curry's Chronicles at this time. It is a pleasure to be a part of this fraternity of writers. Myself being a total amature. I enjoy each and everyones style of writing and I try to model my articles by sharing your styles. All this while I develope my own style. What a club!!!!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 2 months ago #2189 by Belayoff
Tom,

I received my Curry's Chronicle yesterday, in perfect condition. Rusty's decisions to moderate the size of the journal, change paper quality, and upgrade the mailer have all contributed to a much cleaner appearing journal and a more consistent experience for its recipients.

I whole heartedly second Drummer's comments and accolades about your writing and contribution to the COW boys!

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 2 months ago #2190 by Belayoff
Loosechange,

Have you received your Curry's yet?

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 2 months ago #2197 by coindrummer
Hi Garryn

Thank you for your kind words and your participation on this Blog site!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds