c4oa header mint

The Summer 2011 Chronicle is in the Mail!

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #2619 by Ms. Maya
Dear C4OAers,

The summer 2011 issue of Curry’s Chronicle is in the mail! This is the 23rd issue to be published, and coincidentally marks the completion of the Carson City Coin Collectors of America’s 6th year in existence. Who knew 6-year-olds could accomplish so much?

Let us know that your copy of the summer 2011 Chronicle arrived safely by posting a message on the Discussion Board when you receive your journal. You should expect your copy to arrive within the next two weeks, depending on how fast USPS can get it to you.

Please contact us if you do not receive your copy by Friday, June 24, 2011.

You know we always love to snatch up Letters to the Editor for each Chronicle, so make sure to leave your comments about the summer 2011 issue on the Discussion Board!

Have a wonderful start-of-summer,

Maya
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Ms. Maya.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2623 by Loosechange
I can't wait up here in New Hampsha!!!!! Hurry up Mail!!!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 11 months ago #2638 by Belayoff
Thanks Maya.... I'm on the road all week but will look forward to reading the new edition upon my return home.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 11 months ago #2639 by coindrummer
Hi Ms. Maya

Wouldn't you know it...I'll be in Oceanside when my Curry's arrives. I am having my friend and neighbor collect our mail and she will be on the lookout for my new issue.

i can't wait to read it and just as soon as I do, i will send in my review letter to the Editor.

I love the colors you used in you posting! So, here's your fave color back to you.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 11 months ago #2660 by Loosechange
Has anyone received their copy of Curry's Chronicles yet!!!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 11 months ago #2666 by Garryn
I received mine Saturday June 5 in Chicago. No problems.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds