c4oa header mint

The Summer 2011 Chronicle is in the Mail!

More
12 years 11 months ago #2672 by Loosechange
Hi Everyone I received my Curry's Chronicles on Monday June 6th. Great information in this edition!!!!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2673 by gsmick
Received mine today. Can't wait to get started.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2675 by coindrummer
Hi "CC" fans

I received my Curry's Chronicle today....the trouble is that I am in Oceanside for the next 2 weeks! My copy arrived safely and soundly in my mail box back in Las Vegas where my dear neighbor got it and is holding it for me.
Last year, this same exact scenario occurred and I had my friend mail my copy to me here in Oceanside......only the torn outer cover arrived so this year,I will have to wait it out until I get home to read my issue.....whadyagonna do, huh?

"Readless in Oceanside"

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #2676 by Garryn
You have a tough life, Mike...We all feel sorry for you :laugh:

Are you watching the drum solos on Letterman? Roy Haynes tonight and Neal Peart Thursday night. They do it at the end of the show.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Garryn.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2677 by coindrummer
Hi Garryn

It is indeed a tough life here at the beach...walking in all that sand...swimming in the ocean with all those fish...fighting those Pacific currents and then having to walk amongst all those "beach babes" with their long golden hair...not easy stuff my friend...tough, tough work being a beach bum!!! I have sunburnt teeth just from smiling so much....it's awful I tell ya!

I will be watching Roy tonight on Letterman...One of the greatest drummers of all time....

I want my Curry's!!!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 11 months ago #2681 by Loosechange
Hey Mike, don't forget the sunblock!!! Glad to see your enjoying the beach "bum". You will for sure enjoy your Curry's Chronicles when you get back.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds