c4oa header mint

1873 $20 Gold Carson City Coin of the Week 5-8- 2011

More
13 years 6 days ago #2555 by Loosechange
I am a total amateur when it comes to posting pictures, in fact if it was not for my wife's help I would have never been able to post the pictures that I did. I am so not tech savvy. Deepsouthspike, I do get sleep sometime but my job gets me up at 0230am EST LOL. This forum is a great relief for me, plus it is my favorite subject anyway!! GOOOOOOOO CC's

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 days ago #2556 by randysc
You too, Loosechange? Wow, now I don't feel so alone. Perhaps we both may benefit from Deepsouth's offer. It is because of my lack of tech skills that I don't post pictures on this site.
-R-

More
13 years 5 days ago #2558 by deepsouthspike
Randy, Loosechange

Perhaps what we need to have is a "how to post photos on the CCCCOA forum" class! Now that would be a 2 hour class that should be scheduled at the ANA and Carson Mint shows! I suppose that would only work if everyone had a laptop.

I need to check if I have your e-mail addresses??? If not perhaps I can ask Southgate to forward them to me. What we need to coordinate is a time we can both be in front of our computers at the same time and I can walk you through the steps as Southgate Coins did for me right over the phone. It can be a little frustrating at the start until you get the hang of it, but once you get rolling you certainly feel as if you have climbed a steep Mountain!

And Loosechange, You know I was just kidding about you being on the forum at all hours of the night, I am the same exact way!

Best,
deepsouth

More
13 years 5 days ago #2559 by randysc
Hey deepsouth,
If you sill have your email with the C.O.W. posting schedule, it should have c.c. (that's carbon copy, not Carson City) with all of our email addresses. Thanks for your help.
-R-

More
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 5 days ago #2560 by Carsonite
Hey Guys,

I have moved this discussion about how to post images on this forum to the "How to Use the Discussion Board Forum" category. You can continue your dialogue in that section.

The teamwork shown here by Deepsouth and the rest of you is a blessing to this club and its mission. Like they say, "It takes a community."

Thanks,

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 13 years 5 days ago by Carsonite. Reason: Bold

More
12 years 7 months ago #3337 by coindrummer
Hi Randysc and all COWboys and C4OA bloggers

Better late than never...here's a picture of a great 1873-CC $20 PCGS MS-61 to accompany this fine COWpost:

1873-CC $20 PCGS MS-61

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds