Replied by deepsouthspike on topic Re:C4OA Meeting
Anyone up for a Chicago Hot Dog???

I am considering attending the "ANA" in Chicago
pending my work schedule and "Hurricane season"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2227 by Garryn
Replied by Garryn on topic Re:C4OA Meeting
This where you get a Chicago hotdog. Superdawg Drive-in. 15 minutes from Rosemont.

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Garryn.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2231 by Loosechange
Replied by Loosechange on topic Re:C4OA Meeting
Wow Chicago great food, great sports teams, And wow Mike that must have been one cool experience. I love that song in fact heard it on the classic cable radio station the other night. I bet you have some interesting musical moments to tell.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2242 by Carsonite
Replied by Carsonite on topic Re:C4OA Meeting
To all,

As I reported in the spring 2011 issue of Curry's, the ANA reserved a room for our club at the Chicago World's Fair of Money convention this year, but no formal meeting has been scheduled, because frankly, no one stepped forward to volunteer to help plan a meeting.

It is still possible for a group of members to gather for an informal meeting in Chicago. We could sit in a circle, introduce ourselves, and share a question-and-answer session, maybe even pass around some coins or other items.

The ANA reserved our room for Thursday August 18 between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m.

If enough members notify us of their plans to join in for such a meeting, we can annouce it in the summer 2011 issue of Curry's.

Please send your confirmations to members@ccccoa.com. You can tell us how you can help out if you want to.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If members want to have meetings and get other benefits from the club, we need volunteers to coordinate these things and help in other ways.

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Carsonite. Reason: Typo

More
13 years 1 month ago #2252 by Belayoff
Replied by Belayoff on topic Re:C4OA Meeting
Randy and Tom,

I would definately like to come down to Carson City for the coin show in August, but I won't know till mid-summer whether or not I'll be able to break free.

I will stay in touch with you guys and anyone else who might also head that way. Perhaps, we can at least get together informally this year and talk about a more detailed plan for a C4OA meeting the following year.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2258 by coindrummer
Replied by coindrummer on topic Re:C4OA Meeting
Hi Belay, Tom and Randy

I too am considering coming to Carson City for the coin show. I'm not 100% positive yet whether I can make the dates but when I know for sure I'll let you all know...we can all meet at the show...take in a dinner or other fun stuff...of course with Rusty, Marie and the gang!

I'm really hoping this can work out for myself, and all of you, and my sweetie Jo Ann who loves visiting the northern NV area. I will keep you posted!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds