c4oa header mint

Missouri Silver Dollar and Rare Coin Expo

More
12 years 7 months ago #3361 by pmk700
I hope that you will not mind my telling those who read this board that the Missouri Silver Dollar and Rare Coin Expo is this Thursday-Saturday, October 20th-22nd in St. Charles, MO (a St. Louis suburb.) This is a really nice show with a live auction on Friday by Scotsman. I have learned so much at this show and thought some readers of this board who are in the St. Louis area might enjoy it. Thanks, Trish

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3364 by maryelise8863
Too bad I'm on hiatus from buying, Pmk700. That's about a five hour drive for me. I simply can't handle the temptation though! Plus I have another obligation.

Please let us know what you find and learn! And keep us updated on the next event.

Maryelise8863

Mary Elise

More
12 years 7 months ago #3365 by coindrummer
Hi Pmk 700

Although I can't make this event thanks for posting this for all other members to see.
Sounds like it'll be a fun time!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 7 months ago #3373 by mcfly65202
Trish - I'll be there. When are going to be attending? Mcfly

More
12 years 7 months ago #3375 by maryelise8863
Mcfly, great pic in the Fall/Winter 2011 Curry's!

Wish I could be there Friday so you both could show me how the real wheeling and dealing is done. Next time...

Maryelise8863

Mary Elise

More
12 years 7 months ago #3377 by mcfly65202
Maryelise - Don't have my Curry's yet! What's going on here? I'm usually one of the earliest recipients! Of course, my latest letter carrier is a french fry short of a Happy Meal. So, maybe today.
Mcfly

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds