c4oa header mint

Missouri Silver Dollar and Rare Coin Expo

More
12 years 6 months ago #3411 by Loosechange
So everybody..............How was the show??? I actually am looking forward to the show in Boston in a few weeks ( Bay State Show ). I will fill everyone in on what I can find for anything Carson City.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3412 by maryelise8863
Yes, we'd love to know what kind of Carson City treasures Pmk700 and Mcfly65202 saw at the show!

Can't wait to hear about your CC-related show experiences as well, Loosechange!

Mary Elise

More
12 years 6 months ago #3425 by mcfly65202
The show was pretty slow. Dick Osburn Rare Coins was there (Not Dick, but Brian Cushing). I picked up a couple of Bust Halves. Except for Dick Osburn, I didn't see much in CC stuff. Of course, he always has a lot of CC's. Specifically, halves (my fav). The Scotsman Auction, which is usually pretty good, didn't really have much. You can see results at scoins.com.

mcfly

More
12 years 6 months ago #3427 by Loosechange
Mcfly, Do you have any of the Carson City halves? I am working on a set myself and the half is my favorite denomination also. I will be giving an update regarding the "Loosechange Collection of Carson City Half Dollars " soon. ( I picked up a couple of dates ). I am also contemplating the 1874-CC with arrows half that Southgate currently has on the website. I just need to make a few more deals and then....

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 6 months ago #3437 by maryelise8863
Mcfly, did you finally get your Curry's Chronicle?

Loosechange, looking forward to hearing about your coins. Your update will be a first time learn for me.

maryelise

Mary Elise

More
12 years 6 months ago #3457 by Loosechange
pmk700, did you find any Carson City gems to share with all of us?

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds