c4oa header mint

"CC" Morgan Book out - Due Nov. 29, 2011

More
12 years 6 months ago #3680 by Loosechange
I have a copy of this book. Unless it has new pricing information it is helpful with GSA CC dollars in general. My copy is actually signed by Adam Crum and Selby Ungar. Jeff Oxman was not in Boston for the 2010 ANA. They were both nice regarding comments on the Carson City Coin Collectors of America.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3686 by Ms. Maya
@GarryN

It’s hard for some people to separate Southgate Coins from the C4OA, but I know how hard Rusty and Marie try to keep the two entities separate.

There will always be some overlap between Southgate and the C4OA because of how much Rusty and Marie do for the club. But I guarantee you, nothing would bring more relief to Rusty and Marie than if someone else took over as president, secretary-treasurer, journal editor, Web site administrator, and all other duties involved in running the club. They put so much effort into running this club, and they donate their staff’s time (including mine) to assisting in club matters. Often, they are so wrapped up in club duties they don’t have time for their main business, Southgate.

As far as C4OA members posting links or recognitions of other coin dealers or numismatic authors who might be competitors of Southgate, Rusty and Marie have always been very gracious in allowing this. The only thing that is not tolerated is explained in the following rule in the Discussion Board Rules section:

No messages from or about companies or individuals
who criticize the CCCCOA will be permitted

The C4OA discussion board forum is for the benefit and edification of
supportive members of the club. Messages by or about companies or
individuals who are critical of the club will be edited or deleted.
If any member hears about a coin dealer or an author, whose name is published on this discussion board, who makes derogatory comments (in other words, badmouths) about the C4OA, Rusty, Marie, or Southgate Coins, please let us know and we will delete that person’s name from this discussion board.

You wrote:

Does an email equal multiple discussion forum posts?

I don’t know what you mean by this.

Maya

More
12 years 6 months ago #3691 by coindrummer
Hey Loosechange

How lucky of you to have a copy of the new Carson City Morgan Dollars book....It sounds to me like you were able to purchase one at the coin show as a "pre-release" issue. The official issue date will be Nov. 29. I plan on getting my own copy soon.

I'm glad to hear that the authors had nice comments regarding our club...and they should have good comments. For all things "CC" related (and more)there's simply nothing else like the C4OA in the world....A #1...the best!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 6 months ago #3693 by Loosechange
Drummer, I went to the Whitman site and it is indeed the 2nd edition of the Carson City Morgan Dollar book. I of course will pick one up as I can't have enough stuff related to CC coins.:)

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #3696 by Garryn
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Garryn.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds