c4oa header mint

ANA 2012 Awards Nominations

More
12 years 6 months ago #3709 by Loosechange
That is awesome Drummer. Rusty is most deserving of an award for all he has done in numismatics, our club, this forum, and his epic books on the Carson City Mint and James Crawford's Master of the Mint.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #3710 by coindrummer
Thank you all

Now, it's your turn....send in your ANA awards nomination(s) for Rusty too!

Maryelise kindly provided the link to get the neccesary forms...here it is again for your convenience:

www.money.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Mem.../Nomination_Form.pdf

Wouldn't that be great to see the founder of our C4OA and this site get those awards? We can help to make that happen!

the drummer :)

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by coindrummer.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3711 by maryelise8863
I would do this myself, but remember, I've only been a collector for, what, five minutes? OK, I believe it's three months. I haven't even seen my own dad's collection! (But I will soon, I'm sure.)

So please do this, experienced collectors. The Drummer's right. You can nominate whomever you want for any number of awards. Think of how you'd feel if it were you who received one of these awards as a surprise! Sometimes being recognized for all your hard work is a wonderful gift.

Drummer, I think I'll print all of this and FedEx it to my dad. I'm sure he'd love to do this as well. I'll include what you wrote. Thanks for the recommendations!

maryelise

Mary Elise

More
12 years 6 months ago #3712 by coindrummer
Hi Maryelise

Great idea to send this to your dad.

Thank you for providing this thread with the ANA link.
I'm hoping that all of our C4OAers get on this and get those awards for Rusty....in a way, awards for Rusty would be awards for all of us too.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 6 months ago #3713 by Garryn
Do you have to be an ANA member to vote?

More
12 years 6 months ago #3714 by maryelise8863
Garryn, I don't think you have to be an ANA member. There's an email and phone number at the bottom of my first post in this thread, just to make sure.

And might I add...

A win for Rusty is a win for everyone at Southgate Coins, including the Mrs. and the gals who also work diligently and knowledgably in support of everything in which Rusty leads the charge. Behind nearly every great man is also a hard-working woman...or women in this case.

Mary Elise

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds