c4oa header mint

1874-CC $5

More
13 years 1 month ago #2460 by Loosechange
Replied by Loosechange on topic Re:1874-CC $5
That my friend is a quest I am sure we would all enjoy. May good fortune follow you on your journey to collect those denominations. I know you have mentioned that you already had the 1870-CC eagle, whata fantastic start. Good luck!!

Loosechange:)

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2461 by coindrummer
Replied by coindrummer on topic Re:1874-CC $5
Thank you Loosechange

Yes, I have a fair start at the 57 piece "CC" gold set with a complte $5 and at least the 1870-CC eagle....of course it's the "King" double eagle that's going to be the problem....do you think my wife will understand when I sell the house? hahahaha

the drummer :side:

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2462 by Loosechange
Replied by Loosechange on topic Re:1874-CC $5
Oh you would have some "splainin to do!!!!!!! I can only dream of such a collection.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 1 month ago #2466 by Belayoff
Replied by Belayoff on topic Re:1874-CC $5
Drummer,

A 57 piece gold CC set huh? Either your rich uncle died and left you his fortune or the desert heat is finally getting to you.

Just joking... it's a fine and most worthy goal, though a lifetime's work for most people.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 1 month ago #2468 by coindrummer
Replied by coindrummer on topic Re:1874-CC $5
Hi Belay

About 10 years ago or so my 57-piece "CC" gold set goal looked like it would be fairly attainable....with today's economy and it's affects the goal suddenly got a whole lot tougher.....still, I'm hangin' on to that special dream and who knows what opportunities may yet present themselves.

Meanwhile, I have inquired within my family about possible rich uncles...all I keep hearing back is "Bob's your uncle" hahahaha

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds