c4oa header mint

Fun find...... GSA stand-up

More
13 years 4 months ago #1799 by Loosechange
In helping my Mom clean out the basement I came across an GSA letter to my kid brother regarding the sales of "CC" Morgan's. I asked if I could keep it and he said sure!. At the time of the sale my brother was only 10 years old ( 1972 ) I was actually surprised he had it , and in great condition. It resides in a frame next to my mint related items in my office. It is amazing what is still out there after all these years.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #1803 by mitchell
Let's see it!

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 4 days ago #2568 by mitchell
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationSome astonishing prices for GSA standups to report on ebay:

All I can say is WOW! I was not the high bidder for either standup but I do know the buyer.

In all seriousness, prices like this underlie how desirable and popular GSA and CC related ephemera are.

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 4 days ago #2569 by Loosechange
That is unbelievable!!! Hopefully they went to a member. I have a standup and will post a picture of it some time today when I am able to have my wife help me. Mitchell you ARE the go to guy for information on this section of Carson City Mint collectables.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 3 days ago #2584 by gsmick
Hi Mitchell,

If you wouldn't mind, could you post a picture of the poster in your frame. I'm sure the others would like to see how it looks framed on on your wall.

Thanks, Glenn

More
13 years 3 days ago #2587 by coindrummer
Hi Mitchell

I really love those GSA "stand-ups"...they 're as historic as the coins themselves!

Where do you find this great stuff? i gotta get me a few of those...

thanks for showing them

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds