c4oa header mint

Discussion Board Closing Announcement

More
12 years 4 months ago #3924 by Belayoff
Marie and Rusty,

I don't know how you found the time to administer this complex, live discussion based web site and run your business too. You two put in too many hours as it is.

Other than my contributions to the Coin of the Week project, I've never been more than a casual participant on the discussion board.
However, I am pleased that you've decided to keep the web site as an archival reference facility.

Will future Curry's Chronicle articles, CC coin news and or other relavant information be added to the web site from time to time?

Thank you sincerly for the huge effort you made to provide the C4OA with an active discussion board and all the rest this web site offers. I am not sophisticated in the ways of the internet and the people who participate on it, so I have no idea why such a great facility received such little use. I do know this... it cerainly wasn't for the lack of effort and support on your part.

I'm looking forward to all the great Carson City coin related events that are coming in 2012 and will not look back with regrets...life's too short!

Bruce Thayer AKA Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3925 by coindrummer
Well said Belay...well said!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 4 months ago #3926 by Loosechange
I echo your thoughts on this Bruce. Well said indeed.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds