c4oa header mint

Discussion Board Closing Announcement

More
12 years 4 months ago #3902 by coindrummer
Hi Trish

I share your thoughts and sadness to see the end of this great site.
Perhaps we'll meet up and share "CC" experiences at future C4OA regional meetings and other events.

Have a great new year and enjoy collecting "CC"

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3907 by Garryn
I don't have a Facebook account but having a C4OA page would convince me otherwise.

Another option is a wiki page like VAMworld.com.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3912 by maryelise8863
Wow, understandable of course, but I am also sorry this has to end. I wish I'd done more...

Garryn's idea of a Facebook or Linked In page is excellent! I volunteer to help as an administrator if needed, as I'm on both. I think you'd get more out of a Facebook page.

Thank you for all you do Southgate folks! And regular participating C4OA members. And even to those who spent a lot of time reading and learning here but perhaps simply felt uncomfortable posting.

maryelise

Mary Elise

More
12 years 4 months ago #3914 by coindrummer
Hi Maryelise

I too feel sad about this closing....

I don't play around on Facebook all that much but if anything C4OA related gets going, let me know...I will be a contributor.

Your posts here on this forum have been wonderful!

This site will be missed greatly....it's been lot's of fun.

I hope to see you at future regional meetings and other future C4OA events.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 4 months ago #3918 by maryelise8863
Drummer, I hope to see everyone in August at the C4OA meeting. We're keeping the decision on hold pending probable changes in my husband's and my career worlds. But it's likely we'll be there. We love staying in Reno every year, and we of course enjoy visiting our friends at Southgate.

And if the Facebook idea comes to fruition...which would be great because it's free and you can have discussion threads of a sort...I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Maryelise8863

Mary Elise

More
12 years 4 months ago #3923 by coindrummer
Hi Maryelise

I really hope you do get the chance to make this year's C4OA Regional Meeting...it will be buzzing with excitement following right on the heels of the Battle Born auction. I believe the auction precedes the meeting by only a week or two.

Our regional promises to be one of the best ever but it will be even better still if you and your mom and dad were there.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds