c4oa header mint

High prices for used copies of "The Mint on Carson..."

More
13 years 6 months ago #1618 by Belayoff
All,

I own an Amazon Kindle and love it....except for the fact that numismatic related reference books are very few and far between.
Rusty's books have not been available for my Kindle nor have many other standard coin related reference books I've searched for.

I'm hopeful this will change in the future. I've let Amazon Kindle customer service know of my numismatic interest and lack of avail materials. If others do the same things will eventually change for the better.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2682 by Loosechange
There was a paperback edition of "The Mint on Carson Street by Rusty Goe " on Ebay for $189.00 June 2011. The best book on the market for Carson City Mint coinage.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 11 months ago #2684 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange and Belay

$189.00 on Ebay for the soft cover? Who woulda thunk it! I'm glad I have my copies...autographed by the author too!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 11 months ago #2698 by mitchell
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationLinky

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 11 months ago #2702 by VeganDave
when i first started looking for a copy there was one for $100 on amazon. that was like nine months ago and i chose to wait. shame on me. put me down for the second edition, i can't afford to be coin collector and bibliophile.:laugh:

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #2707 by mitchell
It's hard to figure out whether a quoted price is hot, cold, or just right. Feel free to ask next time.

C4OA Lifer!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mitchell.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds