c4oa header mint

High prices for used copies of "The Mint on Carson..."

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1587 by coindrummer
Hi Belay

Here's a collage of my two prized copies of The Mint on Carson Street by Rusty Goe.

Shown lower left: The autographed & dated by author inside page of my hard back book

Lower right: The autographed & dated by author inside page of my soft cover book (which is getting a bit war-torn from its many travels)

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by coindrummer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1588 by randysc
The local coin shop here in my city has at least one and possibly two new issues of "The Mint on Carson Street", still in the wrap for about $70.00, hard covers. Before getting used issues at those high prices from Amazon, if anyone interested, let me know, I got the hook up.
-Randy-
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by randysc.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1590 by mitchell
Randy:
I'd like one. Pls contact me at Mitchell dot yee at gmail dot com

thanks.

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 6 months ago #1601 by Belayoff
Me too Randy!!

Southgate Coins is sold out.

Belay Off

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 6 months ago #1615 by mitchell
Rusty et al:

Has there been any interest in (re)publishing either "The Mint on Carson Street" or "James Crawford..." in an electronic format for something like the Kindle or IPad?

Mitchell

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 6 months ago #1616 by Carsonite
Mitchell,

Marie says we have at least 500 names on a waiting list for a reprint of The Mint on Carson Street. We won't republish the book until I finish my revision of it. When I complete this task the book will be released as a revised, second edition.

My James Crawford: Master of the Mint at Carson City book is still available in hardcover and softcover.

We haven't yet explored the possibilities of converting either of the books to electronic format. We've been told, however, that both books will probably be available in such format in the future (probably distant future).

Rusty

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds