c4oa header mint

Toning Issues using ASE Silve Eaglesr

More
13 years 2 days ago #2589 by Loosechange
Hi All, I picked up a copy of Weimar's book at the Boston ANA and had him sign it also at the C4OA meeting we had there.

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #2590 by Loosechange
Drummer, you have past Garry on the postometer!!!!!!!!!!!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 2 days ago #2592 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

Oh No!

I'm not trying to "pass-up" any of my fellow C4OAers...I'm not even thinking of that...all I'm doing is having fun utilizing this gift of a blog site provided free of charge to all passionate "CC" fans and collectors like you and me! That is my sole intent of using this fab forum.

I've wanted to post my pictures of Weimer White's book Coin Chemistry and the picture of him signing my book for a good while now...finally, I got my chance when deepsouthspike mentioned his name.

I hope you like my pics! and I really do hope you can make it out west this August...nothing but fun awaits you my friend..keep us all posted on that one!

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 2 days ago #2593 by coindrummer
Hi Loosechange

So you have a signed copy of Weimer's Coin Chemistry book too.... Wow! Good going.

It's really a great book. I don't believe there's anything out on the market that fully explains toning the way his does.

the postman drummer hahaha

C4OA Lifer!

More
13 years 2 days ago #2594 by Loosechange
I have more fun learning on this sight than on any other!!! wait a minute is there any other?? I only know of this one and I am staying with you guys! The pics are awesome. I like my singed numismatic books and my ultimate favorite is "The Mint on Carson Street" signed and numbered by Rusty!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
13 years 2 days ago #2595 by coindrummer
Hi loosechange

I have to admit...both Rusty's great books Mint on Carson Street & James Crawford are my all-time faves. I have signed copies of both.

Like you, I too learn a lot on this site.

the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds