c4oa header mint

ANA Chicago Show...next week!

More
12 years 9 months ago #2964 by maryelise8863
Thanks again, Maya!

The C4OA room information changed since the Spring, I believe, so this is helpful.

I'm just nervous about working the ANA Show. This is a whole new experience for me! I'm sure an article will come out of it. What's the deadline for the Fall Curry's Chronicle?

As for the nickname...remember the t-shirts we all wore last time we visited? I am Devil Doc's Daughter after all! Maybe D3? I don't know. :(

Mary Elise

Mary Elise

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2965 by Garryn
Heck, s .orry to hear that. Not surprised he is heading back early. I thought that would be the case

More
12 years 9 months ago #2967 by coindrummer
Hi Maryelise

Oh do I wish I could be there at the big show in Chicago...I'll miss that one BUT I will be in Carson City in about two weeks. I hope to see you and all your family...we are having an impromptu get-together/dinner on Friday night (August 26) after the coin show closes for the day...the location has yet to be decided and will be probably be decided on that Friday.
I hope to see you and all fellow C4OAers at the old "CC" mint.

Michael the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 9 months ago #2968 by maryelise8863
Michael, I think my parents will be in Carson City with all of you. If I'm remembering correctly. They'll be somewhere! I know this because on 8/26 I fly into SFO and will be staying in Napa for a few days with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. Then the P's will be picking me up a few days later. I'm sorry I won't be in CC!

Don't you live in Las Vegas? I'll be there the first week in January for a promo show. We're also in Reno every Spring.

Devil Doc's Daughter...riding his coattails!

Mary Elise

• alwayzsmiln1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #2971 by alwayzsmiln1
Replied by alwayzsmiln1 on topic Re:ANA Chicago Show...next week!
Hi Mary Elise,

We’re happy to see you joining in on this discussion board—Female power is explosive, especially when it comes to numismatics.

As for your question about the deadline for article submissions for the fall-winter Curry’s, I will post that information under Curry’s Chronicle, so everyone will be able to see it.

My best,

Nicole

More
12 years 9 months ago #2979 by maryelise8863
This morning's insider news from the ANA Show Chicago..

"When you enter you will see ANA Registration is against the escalators... We can use a few volunteers out here today. There are quite a few people in line registering already and could use some guidance as to which line to stand in."

This is a post from the coordinator. Volunteers weren't actually scheduled for Monday, and those who were stopping in weren't doing so until 3 p.m. CST. Looks like it's going to be a busy week at the ANA Show!

Mary Elise

Mary Elise

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds