c4oa header mint

Aug 2012 - Battle Borne collection at Stacks-Bowers!!!!!

More
12 years 4 months ago #3900 by randysc
Drummer-
I am guilty as charged. I haven't gotten around to reading Rusty's last COW. This month has been very busy with Christmas and other family matters I have had to deal with. I just had too much iron in the fire, but now things are leveling out and I will read it. Thank you for all the information you have provided to this site, it is surely one of the casualties that this site will suffer now that it is to go dormant. But I like to think when one door closes another one will open. Perhaps other positive things will come. Thanks, pal.
-R-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3903 by coindrummer
Hi Randysc

When all the holiday activities simmer down and you finally get a chance to read this wonderful 1873-CC without arrows dime post of Rusty's, you will be in for a nice treat. Though the discussion board closes, the posts will remain.

The "post" is more like a fascinating story rather than merely a post.
The history of this kingly coin is in itself amazing and Rusty conveys the amazement and importance of this coin in history and all the people's lives that were touched by it.

A great thing is in store for you my friend.

Despite this sad closing of the C4OA blog-site, we have many great club events looming in the horizon...our future remains bright.
We'll see you at the next regional meeting I'm sure!

Your "CC" collecting friend, the drummer

C4OA Lifer!

More
12 years 4 months ago #3905 by Loosechange
Randy,
I believe we still have enough gusto to keep us going strong. With sharing our email addresses we still can share information on our favorite CC coins. BTW you will enjoy Rusty's posts I guarentee it!

Loosechange

Go "CC'S"

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #3910 by Garryn
Thanks for the schedule. Rusty. I hope to make the Schaumburg, IL. showing.

If anyone wins any coins from this collectiton, you have to let us all know!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Garryn.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3920 by maryelise8863
Garryn, I'd like to see the BBC at the Schaumburg show as well. Perhaps we can connect there? I'll bet the line to view will be out the door and around the block...like the Eliasberg viewing of the 1873-CC No Arrows Dime.

Maryelise8863

Mary Elise

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #3927 by Garryn
Sure Maryelise. I posted my email address in another section. Please keep in touch.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Garryn.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds